|Tuesday||October 20th||12:00 PM||Faculty Club|
|Tuesday||November 10th||12:00 PM||Faculty Club|
|Tuesday||January 5th||12:00 PM||Faculty Club|
|Tuesday||March 1st||12:00 PM||Faculty Club|
Event Planning Sheet [PDF]
Please use this form for planning and proposing a JSP event. Once the form is completely filled out, send it to the JS Program Coordinator.
UCSD Catering Menu [website]
1. Choose an arbitrary location and date, then select Mastercard/Visa" has the payment method and click "continue" to go to the next webpage.
2. Choose the level of service (Client Pick-up, Hospitality Express To Go, or Hospitality Express Casual Dining), and click "continue".
3. You have arrived at the menu webpage and may explore the various menus.
Faculty Club Catering Menu [website]
This link will take you to the breakfast menu. To see additional menus click the "Menus" link on that webpage for a drop down list of other menus.
Hosting Planning Sheet [PDF]
Please use this form for planning all meals where you will be covering the tab. Review the reminders on the form before making a reservation or inviting guests. Once the form is completely filled out, send it and the itemized receipt to the JS Program Coordinator.
1. An itemized receipt. (A separate receipt is needed for alcohol.)
2. A complete list of the people (full name, title, & affiliation)* who attended the meal.
3. A business purpose for the event. More info [website]
*Spouses/Family/Friends-You need a separate, specific bona fide business purpose for including anyone who is not obviously connected to the business purpose of the event. More info [website]
May I be reimbursed for alcohol?
Yes, if you are being reimbursed from a JSP endowment. All of the JS programatic endowments allow the purchase of alcohol.
Update Your Blink Profile: mydirectory.ucsd.edu
OSD Student Information: myosd.ucsd.edu
Academic Integrity Reporting: Instructions for joining can be found at http://academicintegrity.ucsd.
Faculty Reporting Tool: an easy way for faculty to report integrity violations and attach supporting documentation.
Academic Integrity Community in TED: access for faculty and teaching assistants to integrity & ethics tools and resources.